It is extremely important that the following procedures be followed so your deposit can be processed in a timely manner.
- Checks are to be divided into bundles of no more than 99 items.
- An adding machine tape must be totaled at the beginning of the list displaying a zero total and totaled again at the end of the list displaying the batch total.
- Checks are to remain in the same order as the adding machine tape.
- The tape should reflect the number of items contained in the bundle.
- Each adding machine tape total is to be written on the deposit slip. The deposit slip is then totaled and placed at the top of the checks.
- All checks are to be facing the same direction.
- All checks are to be free of staples and paper clips.
- All checks must be endorsed with your endorsement stamp.