Premier Platinum MasterCard
Want a better credit card? Check out the OECU Premier Platinum MasterCard, including:
- Low Rates
- NO Annual Fees
- NO Balance Transfer Fees
- NO Cash Advance Fees
- NO Minimum Finance Charge
- 25-Day Grace Period
- Transfer your credit card balances and get 2.00% apr* off the already low rates
- Extended Warranty - Eligible purchases made with an eligible MasterCard will receive extended warranty coverage that duplicates the terms of the original manufacturer’s warranty, up to one full year upon expiration of manufacturer’s warranty.
- Price Protection - This benefit guarantees the best price on new products purchased with an eligible MasterCard. If the cardholder finds a lower price for the same product within 60 days of purchase, he or she will receive a refund on the difference, of up to $250 per claim.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services - In the event of identity theft, this benefit assists cardholders with the process of restoring their identity.
Turn Your Premier Platinum MasterCard into a Family Card
- Add Multiple Account Users
- Ideal For Students
- Assign Credit Limits
- Monitor Spending
Receive up to 0.25% off your MasterCard rate when you have any two of the following OECU products (0.125% each):
- Auto Loan
- Checking Account with Direct Deposit in last 30 days
- Mortgage Loan
Accrue points to qualify for discounted loan rates, increased certificate rates and more!
- $2 purchase = 1 point
- 500 points = safety deposit box upgrade
- 1,000 points = NSF or overdraft fee reversal
- 1,000 points = free Skip A Pay (excludes MasterCard; applies to OECU loans, as available)
- 1,000 points = MasterCard late fee reversal
- 1,000 points = free 5 X 5 safety deposit box for 1 year
- 1,000 points = $25 off a mortgage loan expense
- 1,250 points = free 5 X 10 safety deposit box rental for 1 year
- 10,000 points = 0.125% consumer loan discount, excluding specials (Points cover up to $10,000 loan. Must cover full loan amount for discount. For example, a $20,000 loan requires 20,000 points.)
- 10,000 points = 0.125% certificate increase, excluding specials (Points cover up to $10,000 certificate. Must have enough points to cover full certificate amount for discount. For example, a $20,000 certificate requires 20,000 points.
Points are accumulated per account. Points do not expire. OECU reserves the right to cancel the rewards program at any time. There are no property rights in the points. Points are accumulated on net purchases. If a purchase is charged back/refunded to the card, then associated points are deducted. Points are forfeited when the account is closed. Terms & conditions are subject to change at any time.
To report a lost or stolen card, please call 866-760-7119.
*Annual Percentage Rate. Excludes Home Equity Lines of Credit. Reduction valid for 6 months. Transfer must be initiated in the first 60 days of opening your account.
Oklahoma Employees Credit Union Account Opening Disclosure MASTERCARD Credit Card
|Interest Rates and Interest Charges|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases, Balance Transfers and Cash Advances||7.99-19.99% |
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
|Paying Interest||Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. We will begin charging interest on cash advances and balance transfers on the transaction date.|
|Minimum Interest Charge||None|
|For Credit Card Tips from theConsumer Financial Protection Bureau|
To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore/
|Transaction Fees |
|Penalty Fees || |
$25 or your minimum payment required, whichever is less if your payment is late 5 days or more and your balance is $100 or more
How We Will Calculate Your Balance:
We use a method called “average daily balance (including new purchases).” Click here to view account agreement for more details.
Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement. Click here to view.