Save yourself the hassle of running by a branch and deposit checks using your smart phone's camera!
Check out this quick video tutorial:
Tips for Remote Deposit:
- Did you endorse your check?
- Is the picture clear?
- Is the check $5,000 or less?
- Does the check amount match the amount you typed in?
Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit Capture Agreement
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions for the use of Oklahoma Employees Credit Union (OECU) mobile banking and mobile deposit capture provided to you (“you,” or “User”). Other agreements you have entered into with OECU, including the Account Agreement and Online Banking Terms and Conditions, are incorporated by reference and made a part of this Agreement.
Services. The mobile deposit capture services (“Services”) are designed to allow you to make deposits into your checking or savings accounts from remote locations by delivering images of checks and associated deposit information to OECU or OECU’s designated processor. There is currently no charge for the Services.
Acceptance of these Terms. Your use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement. This Agreement is subject to change from time to time. We will notify you of any material change via e-mail or on our website(s) by providing a link to the revised Agreement. Your continued use of the Services will indicate your acceptance of the revised Agreement. Further, OECU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from the Services. Your continued use of the Services will indicate your acceptance of any such changes to the Services.
Limitations of Service. When using the Services, you may experience technical or other difficulties. We cannot assume responsibility for any technical or other difficulties or any resulting damages that you may incur. Some of the Services have qualification requirements, and we reserve the right to change the qualifications at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part, or your use of the Services, in whole or in part, immediately and at any time without prior notice to you.
Eligible items. You agree to capture and deposit only checks as that term is defined in Federal Reserve Regulation CC. You agree that the image of the check transmitted to OECU shall be deemed an “item” within the meaning of Article 4 of the Uniform Commercial Code. You agree that you will not use the Services to deposit any checks or other items as shown below:
- Checks or items payable to any person or entity other than you.
- Checks or items drawn or otherwise issued by you or any other person on any of your accounts or any account on which you are an authorized signer or joint account holder.
- Checks or items containing obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn.
- Checks or items previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg CC.
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks or items that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg CC.
- Checks or items not payable in United States currency.
- Checks or items dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks or items prohibited by OECU’s current procedures relating to the Services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your OECU account.