First and Second Mortgages
OECU offers a wide spectrum of mortgage services, including:
- Conventional & FHA Financing
- VA Loans
- First & Second Mortgages
- Fixed & Adjustable Rates
- 1-4 Family Homes & Investment Properties, including Condominiums
- Land & Construction Loans
- Jumbo Home Loans up to $750,000
Why get a home loan at OECU?
- Your loan is safe. We’ve been practicing the same, safe lending policies for years.
- You get the best offer up front. No gimmicks. No hidden fees.
- You save money. OECU generally has lower fees and/or rates. Over time, that adds up.
- Your loan stays with us. All the way from application to final payment.
- A person answers the phone, not a computer. Our commitment now, and always.
What others are saying about us
"OECU helped me by offering me a great mortgage rate for my first home purchase. Having an organization so willing to help with all my questions and concerns about my home purchase has been amazing. Also, being local makes me much more appreciative of their services."
-Clint, Member since 2001
"OECU is the star of our lives! The credit union has helped my family and I tremendously. The employee's at OECU are generous, polite and are a pleasure to do business with. I first started with OECU by refinancing my home. From that point, I have financed numerous vehicles with the credit union. Thanks OECU for being our shinning star!"
-David, Member since 2002
"I can always depend on OECU. They stood beside me when purchasing a home as well as a vehicle. OECU has shown me the way to financial security, by not only having the best rates, but also by having a great supportive staff. I truly do not know how I could have made it through without OECU. Thank you!"
-Lucinda, Member since 1987
*Annual Percentage Rate. Must be primary residence first mortgage. Excludes manufactured homes and homes outside Oklahoma. Max 75% loan-to-value as determined by appraisal or AVM. Min credit score 680. Payment example: $150,000 for 12 years at 3.500% equals $1,483.29 monthly, plus taxes and insurance. Limited time offer. Normal lending policies apply.